Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Three steps

Tesshin took his first three steps tonight. Why is it that I miss these things?! Any why is it that he walks and crawls when Tessho's parents are around?! They need to come around more often. We still have feeding himself and potty training to ge through. Anyway, back to the walking. He was in the office with Tessho's mom and pulled himself up using a Rubbermaid container. He let go and took 3 steps into the hallway. He was in the living room with Tessho and his dad. He pulled himself up using the rocking chair. He let go and took 3 steps. I heard Tessho yelling my name out a few times but by the time I responded, he plopped his butt back down onto the ground.We would all take turns sitting on the carpet, facing each other and having Tesshin walk back and forth to each of us. It's so funny to watch him because he walks top heavy so we'll catch his arms and his tiny feet follow with a few more steps. 3 steps, that's where we're at.

No comments: