We went to the Long Beach Aquarium today with Karen, Jon and Akemi. It was a really nice day, kinda hot, but not scorching hot. The last time I went was with Kisha, probably two years ago. I have to say, every time I go to the aquarium I get this strange craving for sushi. I don't know what it is :o) This time around, I stopped myself from saying "oohh...that looks good" because I don't want Tesshin to hear me saying that and copy me one day on a field trip to the Aquarium with his friends or school class. That would be embarrassing. Anyway, it was fun to hang out with the Fu's and stroll around with our babies. Tesshin almost touched a sting ray (his arms are too short) and I was too scared to lean over the rock wall bacause I didn't want to lose my grip and have him end up in the pool. He was able to see the sea lions playing around. The kids fell asleep after lunch so they missed seeing Nemo and Dori. Oh well. It gives us a chance to go back.


No comments:
Post a Comment