Tessho and Tesshin came to my company's Family Day again this year. Most of my co-workers only get to see him once a year on this day so they were really happy to see him and commented on how much he's grown. He was able to do more activities than last year. I realized that my favorite activity is making reindeer food. I'm sure Tesshin could care less about the activities. He just likes running down the hallways. We took a family photo with Santa. He was a much better looking Santa than the one at the mall.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Family Day 2009
Tessho and Tesshin came to my company's Family Day again this year. Most of my co-workers only get to see him once a year on this day so they were really happy to see him and commented on how much he's grown. He was able to do more activities than last year. I realized that my favorite activity is making reindeer food. I'm sure Tesshin could care less about the activities. He just likes running down the hallways. We took a family photo with Santa. He was a much better looking Santa than the one at the mall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment