Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sing along

It's been a slow progression but Tesshin is starting to say more and more words lately. His first real sentence was "I got it" and "I got the ball". He still has a hard time distinguishing between "Mommy" and "Daddy". We got our first musical concert this past weekend. He started out singing Old McDonald Had a Farm. He can say "Ol' McDonald nanono E-I-E-I-O". Then he goes straight into "anna moo moo moo anna moo moo moo E-I-E-I-O. (Translation = With a Moo Moo here and a Moo Moo there...." Then he'll clap his hands and say "YAY!!!" All weekend long it was "anna moo moo moo anna moo moo moo...YAY!!!" His second song was the ABC song. He'll get some of the letters. His favorite part is the end where they say "Now I know my A-B-Cs, next time won't you sing with me" Tesshin's version "Now nigh know nigh A-B-Cs, (fill in any kind of babble 'cause I have no idea what he says here".

No comments: