Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wii Fun

I brought out the Wii yesterday since Tessho and I were at home sick. When Tesshin came home from daycare he saw the controllers out and started "playing" with us. He'll move the controller and joystick up and down. His favorite game is Mario vs. Sonic Olympics. He didn't too well with the 100m Swimming but he enjoyed the Rowing. I also dusted off the Wii Fit board and did some off the Balance Games. There is one where you're in a bubble and you have to float down the river without hitting the walls or else your bubble pops. In the middle of that game, you hear a bee buzzing and eventually it'll pop up on your screen. When Tesshin heard the bee he said "bee!" and pointed to the TV. I kept hitting the wall and popping my bubble so I played that a couple of times and every time Tesshin would point to the bee and say "bee". Another game I played was another balance game with the penguin. You have to catch as many fish as you can while you balance yourself on an iceberg. Every time a fish would pop out the water, Tesshin would point and say "fish!". I know at this point in his life, he is just a big sponge. He really is soaking in everything. He may not always get the right color or shape but he's getting there, one day at a time :o)

No comments: