Wednesday, January 28, 2009
No surprise...sick again
So Tesshin was out of daycare for almost a week and now that he's back to daycare he's sick again. This time he has some cold virus. He's had a serious runny nose since Saturday and he woke up coughing Monday morning. You know how your voice changes when you're sick? He's got that sick-y voice. It's actually kinda cute, especially when he laughs. He must like the sound of it too because he laughs all of the time now. Of course he whines after one of his coughing spells. It's pretty sad because there's nothing I can give him for that. Anyway, I'm totally out of sick time and I told Tesshin to hold off on getting a fever until Friday (start of the new pay period) but he decided to break out with a fever today so I'm off from work. I took him to the doctor but they said there's not too much we can do. I was worried he was going to get RSV (it looked and sounded like he was having trouble breathing) but the doctor said that his lungs were VERY clear. I don't know the difference between very clear and just clear but whatever. I wish kids couldn't get sick. It's just hard right now because Tesshin can't tell me what hurts or what he needs. If all else fails, ice chips seem to be a cure-all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment