Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Day (Joy's work)

Tessho and Tesshin came by my office today for Family Day. Each year, we're allowed to bring our kids and the Family Day committee sets up activities for them. We also have Santa visit us so the kids can get their picture taken with him. Last year, Tesshin sucked on Santa's thumb during his photo. This year, he just REFUSED to sit with him (same reaction with the mall Santa too). So, Tessho and I had to sit in. As you can see, he still wasn't happy. Tesshin is a little too young to do the artsy crafts but he was able to make Reindeer Food and watch the movie. He really enjoyed walking around the floor of my department. I'm not sure if he knew where my desk was but he went straight to it. He probably recognized his pictures or something. It was nice to have him there so everyone could see how big he's gotten. Last year he was only 5 months old. I'm gonna say it again..."Time Flies!!!"

No comments: